**ASK YOUR FERTILITY QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ANSWERED IN A LIVE LATER THIS WEEK**
Fertility doctor Natalie Crawford, MD is answering your fertility questions today for National Infertility Awareness Week. What is Infertility? Covered in this episode:
1. When is cycle day #1 of your cycle? What does it mean if you have spotting before your period? What is a luteal phase defect?
2. What do you do with leftover embryos? When should you discard your embryos and what options do you have?
3. What should you know if you want to freeze your eggs? What is egg freezing like? Hoe long does egg freezing take?
4. Is there anything you can do in the two week wait (TWW) to help get pregnant?
5. Can a man who doesn’t orgasm or ejaculate have kids?
6. Should you do IVF or IUI with a low AMH? What does a low AMH mean?
7. What should you do after 6 rounds of ovulation induction for PCOS? What is unexplained infertility?
8. Is clomid or letrozole better for PCOS?
Legro RS, Brzyski RG, Diamond MP, Coutifaris C, Schlaff WD, Casson P, Christman GM, Huang H, Yan Q, Alvero R, Haisenleder DJ, Barnhart KT, Bates GW, Usadi R, Lucidi S, Baker V, Trussell JC, Krawetz SA, Snyder P, Ohl D, Santoro N, Eisenberg E, Zhang H; NICHD Reproductive Medicine Network. Letrozole versus clomiphene for infertility in the polycystic ovary syndrome. N Engl J Med. 2014 Jul 10;371(2):119-29. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1313517. Erratum in: N Engl J Med. 2014 Oct 9;317(15):1465.
**This is not medical advice, just medical education. Please ask your doctor medical questions as they pertain to your specific situation. Educational purposes only.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Dr. Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
Welcome to the “As a Woman” community where we are all stronger together.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.