**ASK YOUR FERTILITY QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ANSWERED IN A LIVE LATER THIS WEEK**
Fertility doctor Natalie Crawford, MD is answering your fertility questions today for National Infertility Awareness Week. Covered in this episode (PART 2):
1. What is a mosaic embryo? What does it mean to have a mosaic embryo? Should you transfer a mosaic embryo?
2. What can you do about PCOS? Is PCOS your fault? How can I better control my PCOS?
3. What does it mean is you have spotting in early pregnancy? Is bleeding in pregnancy bad? What should you do if you are pregnant and bleeding?
4. What is seed cycling? Is seed cycling real?
5. Are at home fertility tests worth it? How do I test my fertility? What do you think of modern fertility test?Can a man who doesn’t orgasm or ejaculate have kids?
Burke EE, Beqaj S, Douglas NC, Luo R. Concordance of Fingerstick and Venipuncture Sampling for Fertility Hormones. Obstet Gynecol. 2019 Feb;133(2):343-348.
**This is not medical advice, just medical education. Please ask your doctor medical questions as they pertain to your specific situation. Educational purposes only.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Dr. Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
Welcome to the “As a Woman” community where we are all stronger together.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.