**ASK YOUR FERTILITY QUESTIONS BELOW TO BE ANSWERED IN A LIVE ON FRIDAY**
Fertility doctor Natalie Crawford, MD is answering your fertility questions today for National Infertility Awareness Week. Covered in this episode (PART 3):
1. What is advanced maternal age? When are you too old to get pregnant? When do you need to see a fertility doctor?
2. Can you shed the COVID vaccine and cause infertility or miscarriage or period problems? Does the COVID vaccine get passed to other people?
3. What is the best treatment for an ovulation? What make you not ovulate? What are the tests if you are not ovulating?
4. What is a mock cycle? What is an ERA? Endometrial receptivity analysis test uses? Do you need an ERA before a transfer?
5. How long do you have to wait to get pregnant after a miscarriage? Can you get pregnant immediately after a miscarriage?
6. Can you get pregnant with submucosal fibroids? Do you need treatment for fibroids? What are the different types of fibroids and the treatment for them?
7. Can you get pregnant at age 40? What do you do if you are older with a low AMH? Can you do IVF if you are 40?
8. Endometriosis – does endometriosis impact success with an embryo transfer? Do you need to have endometriosis surgery before an FET? Does endometriosis impact implantation?
9. Why do you ovaries respond differently during IVF?
Bishop LA, Gunn J, Jahandideh S, Devine K, Decherney AH, Hill MJ. Endometriosis does not impact live-birth rates in frozen embryo transfers of euploid blastocysts. Fertil Steril. 2021 Feb;115(2):416-422.
**This is not medical advice, just medical education. Please ask your doctor medical questions as they pertain to your specific situation. Educational purposes only.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Dr. Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
Welcome to the “As a Woman” community where we are all stronger together.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.