Fertility Friday Q&A!!
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD – double board certified OBGYN and REI, answers your top fertility questions every week in this new video series. You deserve to understand the basics about fertility and your reproductive health, so ask, watch, and learn.
**to ask questions you can place them under the community tab on the question prompt
In this video:
1. What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS? Why do you have irregular periods with PCOS? Why do you have hormone imbalance with PCOS? How do you diagnose PCOS? Do lifestyle factors like diet impact PCOS? How can you control your PCOS naturally?
2. When should you freeze your eggs? What is the best time to freeze your eggs? Is it too early to freeze your eggs in your 20s?
3. Why do fertility doctors wait to go over results? Why will my fertility clinic not giving me results? What should I look for in a fertility clinic? How do clinics communicate?
4. Does Depo Provera hurt my fertility? How long does birth control stay in my system? Does birth control hurt my fertility? What happens to your periods after stopping Depo Provera?
5. Can you still get pregnant with one Fallopian tube? What happens to the eggs after one tube is removed? What is tubal factor infertility?
**This is not personal medical information, this is education. Please ask your doctor your health and medical questions.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.