**Learn more about my new fertility course to enhance your natural fertility and optimize your lifestyle**
Your fertility questions answered!!
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD – double board certified OBGYN and REI, answers your top fertility questions every week in this new video series. You deserve to understand the basics about fertility and your reproductive health, so ask, watch, and learn.
**to ask questions you can place them under the community tab on the question prompt or below this video
Answered in this video:
1. Can we start to prepare our bodies while on the pill? How early should I stop the pill before trying to conceive?
2. After a vasectomy what are my options? Do I have to do IVF with a sperm extraction after a failed vasectomy reversal?
3. My OPK never is fully positive – am I ovulating? Am I using my OPK wrong? How do I use an OPK? Can you miss your LH surge on an OPK test?
4. What fertility evaluation should I have done over age 40? What can I ask my doctor to test for me if I am over 40 and trying to conceive?
5. How can I have my OBGYN doctor order fertility tests? What is an HSG? When do I need an HSG? How can I get an AMH? Can you talk about progesterone?
6. What is endometriosis? Can clomid help endometriosis? How does clomid work? What helps endometriosis? Can clomid help unexplained infertility?
This is not medical advice but medical education. Please ask your doctor your medical questions.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.