*Learn more about my new fertility course to enhance your natural fertility and optimize your lifestyle*
Your fertility questions answered!!
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD – double board certified OBGYN and REI, answers your top fertility questions every week in this new video series. You deserve to understand the basics about fertility and your reproductive health, so ask, watch, and learn.
**to ask questions you can place them under the community tab on the question prompt or below this video
Answered in this video:
1. What is adenomyosis? How do you diagnose adenomyosis? How does adenomyosis affect fertility? What is the treatment?
2. What is thin uterine lining? How can you improve uterine lining? Does birth control affect the uterine lining? What causes thin uterine lining?
3. What is a retroverted uterus? Should you be worried about conceiving with a retroverted uterus? What can cause a retroverted uterus?
4. What is an IUI? How can you maximize the success of an IUI? Should you do an IUI during your natural cycle or use ovulation induction?
5. Do mental health medications affect male or female fertility? Do they help with egg quality?
This is not medical advice but medical education. Please ask your doctor your medical questions.
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.