*Learn more about my new fertility course to enhance your natural fertility and optimize your lifestyle*
Your fertility questions answered!!
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD – double board certified OBGYN and REI, answers your top fertility questions every week in this new video series. You deserve to understand the basics about fertility and your reproductive health, so ask, watch, and learn.
**to ask questions you can place them under the community tab on the question prompt or below this video
Answered in this video:
1. What does an oral medicated cycle look like? What if I have FHA? What is commonly used for ovulation induction? When should I move to using an oral medication plus an IUI?
2. Is it normal to get brown spotting in the luteal phase? What is luteal phase deficiency? How do you treat luteal phase deficiency? What tests should be done?
3. What does Clomid do? How long does it take for Clomid to work? What are my age-related chances of getting pregnant while using Clomid? When should I move to other options?
4. When to stop taking prenatal vitamins with endometriosis? Can I take a prenatal vitamin indefinitely?
5. If clomid is not helping with ovulation, should I move onto Femora? Do Letrozole and femora work differently from Clomid? Do I have to ovulate to do an IUI?
6. Does it make sense to move straight to IVF? What if I have low AMH and my partner has abnormal morphology?
#fertility #infertility #nataliecrawfordmd
Fertility doctor, Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.