Fertility doctor Natalie Crawford, MD talks about egg freezing and gives top tips for things you should consider if you are thinking about freezing you eggs.
1. What is egg freezing
2. When should I freeze my eggs? What is the best age to freeze your eggs?
3. How many eggs do I need to freeze? What is the goal number of eggs?
4. What is ovarian reserve? Does age really impact your fertility?
5. How many eggs survive the freeze/thaw process?
6. What is egg freezing? How long does egg freezing take?
7. How many cycles or rounds of egg freezing do I need?
8. What is the egg retrieval procedure like?
9. Does egg freezing cause me to run out of eggs?
Mesen TB, Mersereau JE, Kane JB, Steiner AZ. Optimal timing for elective egg freezing. Fertil Steril. 2015 Jun;103(6):1551-6.e1-4.
Dr. Natalie Crawford, MD is a double board certified OBGYN and REI, and co-founder of Fora Fertility, a boutique fertility practice in Austin, Texas.
Welcome to the “As a Woman” community where we are all stronger together.
COME SAY HI!!!
715 W 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705
To become a patient: email email@example.com or call 512-956-5006
Listen to the AS A WOMAN PODCAST here:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://asawoman.libsyn.com/gpm
#fertility #fertilitydoctor #nataliecrawfordmd #doctor #asawoman
Sharing fertility facts to educate women about trying to conceive, getting pregnant, ovulation, fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, becoming a doctor, life as a woman in medicine, and more.